CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Principles of Management Assignment Set B. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
1 Mark Questions (To be answered in 1 word or 1 sentence)
1. The Principles of Management are different from those used in pure science". Write anyone difference.
2. Why is it said that the management principles are universal?
3. Different techniques were developed by Taylor to facilitate the Principles of Scientific Management. One of them was 'Fatigue study'. What is the objective of this study?
4. List any two principles of "Scientific Management" formulated by Taylor for managing an organization scientifically?
5. What is meant by principles of management?
6. State anyone principle of scientific management.
7. State any one reason why Principles of Management are important.
8. Give the meaning of mental revolution as suggested by Taylor.
3/4 MARKS QUESTIONS :
1. Explain the following principles of management:-
b) Remuneration of Employees.
2. In your school, you observe that books, are kept in office, chalks in the library and office records in the staffroom. How will that affect the achievement of school objectives? Which aspect of management is lacking and why? As a manager, what steps will you take to rectify the shortcomings?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Principles of Management Assignment Set B
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›