CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Financial Management Assignment Set B. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
One Mark Questions
1. Name the concept which increases the return on equity shares with a change in the capital structure.
2. A company wants to establish a new unit in which a machinery of worth Rs. 10 lakhs is involved. Identify the type of Decision involved in financial management.
3. What is the primary aim of financial management?
4. What is financial risk?
5. Why service-industry require less working capital?
Three / Four Marks Questions
1. What are capital budgeting Decisions? Explain three factors affecting capital budgeting Decisions.
2. What is meant by fiancial planning? Explain its objectives.
3. Explain the meaning and objectives of financial management.
4. Explain financial Leverage and Trading on Equity.
5. Explain the various financial decisions taken by an organisation.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Financial Management Assignment Set B
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›