CBSE Assignment for Class XII Business Studies. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
1 Mark Questions (To be answered in 1 word or 1 sentence)
1. Govt. of India is seriously thinking to allow oil marketing public sector undertaking to fix their own price for diesel. Which economic reform is the reason of this change in government s policy (Answer: Liberalization)
2. Just after declaration of Lok Sabha Elections 2009 results, the Bombay stock exchange s price index (Sensex) rose by 2100 points in a day. Identify the environmental factor which led to this rise. (Answer : Political Environment)
3. State any two impacts of change of government policy on business and industry.
4. The understanding of business environment helps the managers to identify threats . What is meant by threats here? (Answer: Threats refer to the external environment trends and changes that will hinder a firm s performance)
5. Business environment includes both specific and general forces. List any four specific forces. (Answer : Suppliers, investors, customers and competions).
6. The understanding of business environment helps the managers to identify Opportunities . What is meant by Opportunities here? (Answer-Opportunities refer to positive changes and trends that will help the business to improve its performance.)
7. Business Environment includes both specific and general forces . List any four general forces. (Answer: Social, Economic, Political Legal and Technological).
3/4 Marks Questions (To be answered in about 50 to 75 words)
1. Explain any three features of Business Environment.
2. Explain any two impacts of Government policy changes on Business and Industry.
3. Explain Increasing Competition and More demanding customers as impact of Government policy changes on Business and Industry.
5 Marks Questions (To be answered about 150 words)
1. Identify the type of dimension of environment to which the following are related :
i) Banks reducing interest rate on housing loans.
ii) An increasing number of working women.
iii) Booking of air tickets through internet.
iv) Alcohol beverages are prohibited to be advertised on Door Darshan
i) Economic Environment,
ii) Social Envrionment
iii) Technological Environment
iv) Legal Environment
2. Explain the various dimensions of business environment
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies - Business Environment