CBSE Class 7 Geography - Revision (2)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
International Indian School, Ri Ri yadh
Final term worksheet 2011-2012
lass ss : VII
SOC OC IAL AL SCIENCE ENCE ENCE ENCE
The Mughal Empire
Tribes, nomads and settled communities
Fill in the blanks :
1. In Punjab the _______________ tribe was very influential during the 13th and 14th century.
2. In the western Himalaya the shephered tribes of _______________ were lived.
3. _______________ was Akbar’s famous general who defeated Cheros in 1591.
4. The _______________ were the most important trader nomads.
5. In the 1662, the Mughal under _______________ attacked the Ahom kingdom.
6. Rani Durgawati ruled on behalf of their five year old son _______________.
7. Smaller castes or _______________ emerged within varnas.
8. Aman Das, the Gond raja of Garha Katanga assumed the title of _______________.
9. In the reign of _______________ in 1714 to 1744 Hinduism became more prominent religion.
10. _______________ carried grain on their bullocks from different areas and sold it in towns.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - Revision (2)