Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Civics Practice Worksheet Set A. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Social Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Social Science Worksheet for Class 7
Class 7 Social Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 Social Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 Social Science Worksheet Pdf
CBSE Class 7 Civics Practice Worksheet (10). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
The Global Edge School- Revision Paper 2012 -2013
Global Edge School – Ahead Of The Learning Curve Weekly Test 2011-2012
Max Marks: 20
Q 1. Fill in the blanks. (1X10)
1. The __________________ of the people on any issue or problem is described as public opinion.
2. Democracy is the expression of the ____________ of the people.
3. The incharge of the polling both during election is known as _______________.
4. The legislature at the national level is known as ____________ and ____________ at the state level.
5. _____________ is a state party, founded by CN Annadurai in Tamil Nadu.
6. _______________ is the core value of democracy.
7. ___________ and ____________ are the two important feature of democracy.
8. ______________ is formed by a combination of parties, led by a major party.
Q2. Answer the following question. (2X5)
1. Write a short note on Returning Officer.
2. What is a bye-election?
3. What are the prerequisite for a political party in a democracy?
4. Write names of any 2 state and 2 national parties of India.
5. Distinguish between reserved and free symbols.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 Civics Practice Worksheet (10)
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›