Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Social Science Life In The Temperate Grassland Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Practice Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - Life in the Temperate Grassland. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
6. Life in the Temperate Grassland
Fill in the Blanks :
1. The temperate grasslands of North America are known as the ______________.
2. The word Prairie originated from latin word priata which means ______________.
3. The grasslands of prairies were the home of native Americans often called ______________.
4. ______________ is a hot wind that blows in winter.
5. Large cattle farms are called ______________.
6. ______________ is the most important animal of Prairies.
7. A single machine which can combine the tasks of sowing, ploughing and threshing is called ______________.
8. The prairies are also known as the _____________.
9. The temperate grassland of South Africa are called the _____________.
10. The tributaries of rivers _____________ and _____________ drain the region.
11. _____________ is known for being the gold capital of the world.
12. _____________ is famous for its diamond mines.
13. Merino is the species of _____________.
14. Velds are known for _____________ and _____________.
15. _____________ is the coldest month in the Velds
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - Life in the Temperate Grassland
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›