Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Civics Understanding Media Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Practice Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 Civics Practice Worksheet - Understanding Media - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Chapter-6 Understanding Media
Q-1 Fill in the blanks: -
1) ________ and _________ are examples of electronic media, newspaper and magazines are examples of __________ media.
2) _______ invented the first television.
3) An _________ media means that no one should control and influence its coverage.
4) In a democracy _________, ___________ and _______ are a few ways by which publics can protect against any issue.
Q-2 Give reasons: -
1) Most television channels and T.V.are part of big business house because_________________.
2) Some advertisements are shown repeated by during the same programme because___________________.
3) A balanced report is one that_________________.
4) It is common to say that the ‘media sets the agenda’ because____________________.
5)___________ is my favourite TV programme because _________________.
Q-3 Define the following: -
a) Local media
d) Public protest
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 7 Civics Practice Worksheet - Understanding Media
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›