Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Geography Tracing Changes Through A Thousand Years Worksheet Set A. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Practice Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 Geography - Tracing Changes Through A Thousand Years
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL,RIYADH
SA I [2012-2013]
CLASS :VII SUBJECT: HISTORY
LN:1 TRACING CHANGES THROUGH A THOUSAND YEARS
Fill in the blanks:
1. A person who makes maps is called _________________.
2. A place where documents and manuscripts are stored is ______________.
3. ____________ refers to the environment of a region and the social and economic lifestyle of its residents.
4. A city dweller might have regarded forest dweller as a _______________.
5. ___________________________was a 14th century chronicler.
6. ___________________ was a Arab geographer.
7. Minhaj-Al-Siraj was a ___________________________________.
8. _________________ was the 14th century poet.
9. The term _________________ today we understand it as ‘India’, the modern nation state.
10. In the medieval period a _________________ was any stranger who was not a part of that society or culture.
11. When there was no printing press ______________ copied manuscripts by hand.
12. ___________________ means the son of a ruler.
13. ___________________ is an assembly of elders who framed rules and regulations for the villages.
14. The Mughal Empire declined in the ___________________.
15. Loving a personal duty without the aid of priests or elaborate rituals is called __________________________.
16. Merchants and Migrants first brought the teachings of the Holy Quran to India in the _____________________________.
17. Muslims regard the ________________ as their Holy Book.
18. _______________ carries with it a sense of material progress and intellectual advancement.
19. Collective belief in a supernatural agency is called ___________________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - Tracing Changes Through A Thousand Years
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›