Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Civics Power Over Ballot Box Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Social Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 Civics Practice Worksheet - Power over ballot box - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Class-7 Civics (Assignment No.2)
Q1) Define “Power over ballot box”
Q2) Why does so much inequality exist in our society?
Q3) What does Indian constitution say about equality?
Q4) What happens when dams are built or forest is declared as sanctuary?
Q 5) What is TMS? Why was it set up?
Q6) How has the TMS helped the fishworkers ?
Q7) How can we say that constitution is a living document?
Q8) Besides campaigning mention some other ways by which people can protest?
Q9) What is central idea of democracy?
Q10) How can the dignity of each person be realized?
Q11) Fill in the blanks:-
1) All adults in India have the equal right to _________ during elections.
2) According to the 2001 census women form __________ percent of the population.
3) Dalit,__________ and _______________ dropout of school in large numbers.
4) The river Tawa flows through __________ district in ________________.
5) Tawa dam began to be built in ______________ and was completed in the year __________.
Q12) Match the words from Column A with Column B :-
1) Constitution a) poems, songs, paintings
2) Tawa Dam b) rallies, Chakka Jam, etc.
3) Tehri Dam c) living document
4) Creative Expressions d) Madhya Pradesh
5) Protest e) Uttarakhand
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 7 Civics Practice Worksheet - Power over ballot box
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›