CBSE Class 7 Geography - Environment
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
CHAPTER 1 ENVIRONMENT
Fill in the blanks:
1. The solid crust or the hard top layer of the earth is ______________________.
2. The domain of water is referred to as __________________________.
3. A thin layer of air that surrounds the earth is __________________________.
4. ___________________________ is a trade in which goods are exchanged without the use of money.
5. ______________________ is a narrow zone of the earth where land, water and air interact with each other to support life.
6. The world of non-living elements are called ________________________.
7. The world of living organisms are called ___________________________.
8. __________________________ is our basic life support system.
9. The place, people, things and nature that surround any living organisms is called _____________________________.
10. _____________ , ______________ , _________, ______________ and _________________ comprise the natural environment.
11. _______________________ is made up of rocks and minerals and covered by a thin layer of soil.
12. ____________________ are found over the continents and also on the ocean floors.
13. ______________________ is also a source of mineral wealth.
14. The ________________________________ of the earth holds the atmosphere around it.
15. ______________________________ means neighbourhood.
16. Plants and animal kingdom together makes _________________________________.
17. On ____________________ every year World Environment Day is celebrated.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - Environment
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›