Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Geography Environment Worksheet Set A. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Social Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Environment Class 7 Social Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 7 Social Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Environment in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 Social Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 Social Science Worksheet for Environment
Fill in the Blanks
Fill in the blanks:
1. The solid crust or the hard top layer of the earth is ______________________.
2. The domain of water is referred to as __________________________.
3. A thin layer of air that surrounds the earth is __________________________.
4. ___________________________ is a trade in which goods are exchanged without the use of money.
5. ______________________ is a narrow zone of the earth where land, water and air interact with each other to support life.
6. The world of non-living elements are called ________________________.
7. The world of living organisms are called ___________________________.
8. __________________________ is our basic life support system.
9. The place, people, things and nature that surround any living organisms is called _____________________________.
10. _____________ , ______________ , _________, ______________ and _________________ comprise the natural environment.
11. _______________________ is made up of rocks and minerals and covered by a thin layer of soil.
12. ____________________ are found over the continents and also on the ocean floors.
13. ______________________ is also a source of mineral wealth.
14. The ________________________________ of the earth holds the atmosphere around it.
15. ______________________________ means neighbourhood.
16. Plants and animal kingdom together makes _________________________________.
17. On ____________________ every year World Environment Day is celebrated.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - Environment
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›