Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Geography Physical And Chemical Change Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Social Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Physical And Chemical Change Class 7 Social Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 7 Social Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Physical And Chemical Change in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 Social Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 Social Science Worksheet for Physical And Chemical Change
CBSE Class 7 Geography - Physical and Chemical Change
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Chapter 6 : Physical and Chemical Change
Fill in the blanks :
1. Changes that lead to the formation of new substances are called ________________
2. Melting of candle wax is a______________ change but its burning is a ______________ change.
3. Growth of a plant is a ____________ change while formation of clouds is a _____________ change.
4. A brown layer formed when an iron article is left exposed in air in an open area is called ___________
5. Large crystals of pure substance are obtained by _____________
6. The brown layer deposited on an iron nail dipped in copper sulphate solution is due to ______________
Name the following
1. Write the chemical formula of lime water.
2. Write the chemical name of Mg(OH)2
3. Write the chemical name and formula of rust.
4. Write the chemical name of blue vitriol.
Complete the following chemical reactions :
1. Magnesium oxide (MgO) + water (H2O) ______________
2. Iron (Fe) +oxygen (O2 ) + water (H2O) ________________
3. Carbondioxide ( CO2) + Lime water [Ca(OH)2] _______ + _______
4. Copper sulphate + Iron ______________ + _________________
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - Physical and Chemical Change
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›