CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - Tribes, nomads and settled communities. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
2. Tribes, nomads and settled communities
Fill in the blanks :
1. In Punjab the _______________ tribe was very influential during the 13th and 14th century.
2. In the western Himalaya the shephered tribes of _______________ were lived.
3. _______________ was Akbar’s famous general who defeated Cheros in 1591.
4. The _______________ were the most important trader nomads.
5. In the 1662, the Mughal under _______________ attacked the Ahom kingdom.
6. Rani Durgawati ruled on behalf of their five year old son _______________.
7. Smaller castes or _______________ emerged within varnas.
8. Aman Das, the Gond raja of Garha Katanga assumed the title of _______________.
9. In the reign of _______________ in 1714 to 1744 Hinduism became more prominent religion.
10. _______________ carried grain on their bullocks from different areas and sold it in towns.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - Tribes, nomads and settled communities
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›