Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Social Science Struggles For Equality Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Social Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - Struggles for Equality. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
9. Struggles for Equality
Fill in the Blanks :
1. ______________ on the basics of person’s religion, caste, gender etc are significant factors for why people are treated unequally in India.
2. According to 2001 census data ______________ form 16% and adivasis 8% of the total population.
3. ______________ and lack of resources are the reasons for the highly unequal lives of the people in India.
4. ______________ was an organization fighting for the rights of the displaced forest dwellers of Satpura forest in Madhya Pradesh.
5. Issues of equality are central to a __________________.
6. According to Indian _______________ all Indians are equal before law.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - Struggles for Equality
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›