CBSE Class 7 Geography Worksheets (15) - Revision Worksheet. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
The Global Edge School- Revision Paper 2012 - 2013
Global Edge School – Ahead Of The Learning Curve Weekly Test 2011-2012 1
Max Marks: 20
Q 1. Fill in the blanks. (1X10)
1. The place where the river originates is called ________________.
2. Water vapor is confined only to the ______________ layer of the atmosphere.
3. ___________ is the coldest layer in the atmosphere.
4. The steep sloping segment f the swift flowing river is called a ________________.
5. The fine duct particles deposited extensively is known as _______________.
6. The lower part of the thermosphere is called ___________________.
7. The highest waterfall in the world is _____________. It is located in ______________.
8. Weathering evolves ________ and ________________ of rocks.
Q2. Answer the following question. (2X5)
1. Write the names of different layers of atmosphere. Draw a well labeled diagram of it.
2. Why is wind the most important agent of erosion in the desert?
3. Why does the density of air decrease with increase in height?
4. Differentiate between meanders and moraines.
5. How is ox-bow lake form?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 Geography Worksheets (15) - Revision Worksheet
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›