CBSE Class 7 Geography - India In The Eighteenth Century
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
SUBJECT- SOCIAL SCIENCE
LESSON– INDIA IN THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY
I. FILL IN THE BLANKS:
1.Aurangzeb’s successors were called the _____________ .
2.___________ was the Nawab of Bengal.
3. Chin Quilich Khan was appointed the governor of the_______________.
4. Sawai Raja Jai Singh founded the city of _______________.
5. _______________ united the Sikhs living west of the Satluj.
6. _______________ were appointed to collect revenue.
II. NAME THE FOLLOWING:
1. The Persian ruler who invaded India.
2. The Afghan ruler who invaded India between 1748 and 1761.
3. The taxes collected by Shivaji.
4. The organisation that bound the Sikh misls together.
5. The two parties that were involved in the third battle of Panipat.
6. He became the leader of the Sikhs after Guru Govind Singh’s death.
III. CHOOSE THE CORRECT OPTION:
1. Which of the following rulers was not one of the Later Mughals?
a)Aurangzeb b)Bahadur Shah I c)Farukshiyar d)Nadir Shah.
2. The third battle of Panipat was fought in the year
a)1726 b) 1757 c) 1764 d) 1674.
3. The greatest ruler of Bharatpur was
a) Churaman b) Badan Singh c) Surajmal d) Jai Singh.
4. In Bengal, the banking grew very prosperous and politically powerful under
a)Jagat Seth b) Saadat Khan c)Asaf Jah d) Ratan Seth .
IV.MATCH THE FOLLOWING:
COLUMN A COLUMN B
i) Saadat khan a) was given the title Nizam.
ii) Chinch Quilich Khan b) invaded India several times.
iii) Nadir Shah c) Governor of Awadh.
iv) Ahmad Shah Abdali d) Chhatrapati.
v) Shivaji e)carried away Kohinoor diamond.
vi) Gurmut f)will of the guru.
V.GIVE REASONS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1) Ijaradars were appointed in Awadh.
2) Bankers and Moneylanders became powerful in Bengal and Awadh.
3) The Marathas wers defeated in the third battle of Panipat.
VI. SHOW THE FOLLOWING IN AN OUTLINE MAP OF INDIA:
1) The region ruled by Jats, Sikhs, Rajputs. 2) Nizam’s kingdom.
3) Awadh. 4) Carnatic
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - India In The Eighteenth Century
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›