Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Geography India In The Eighteenth Century Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Social Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
India In The Eighteenth Century Class 7 Social Science Worksheet Pdf
Class 7 Social Science students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for India In The Eighteenth Century in standard 7. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 7 Social Science will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 7 Social Science Worksheet for India In The Eighteenth Century
INDIA IN THE EIGHTEENTH CENTURY
I. FILL IN THE BLANKS:
1.Aurangzeb’s successors were called the _____________ .
2.___________ was the Nawab of Bengal.
3. Chin Quilich Khan was appointed the governor of the_______________.
4. Sawai Raja Jai Singh founded the city of _______________.
5. _______________ united the Sikhs living west of the Satluj.
6. _______________ were appointed to collect revenue.
II. NAME THE FOLLOWING:
1. The Persian ruler who invaded India.
2. The Afghan ruler who invaded India between 1748 and 1761.
3. The taxes collected by Shivaji.
4. The organisation that bound the Sikh misls together.
5. The two parties that were involved in the third battle of Panipat.
6. He became the leader of the Sikhs after Guru Govind Singh’s death.
III. CHOOSE THE CORRECT OPTION:
1. Which of the following rulers was not one of the Later Mughals?
a)Aurangzeb b)Bahadur Shah I c)Farukshiyar d)Nadir Shah.
2. The third battle of Panipat was fought in the year
3. The greatest ruler of Bharatpur was
b) Badan Singh
d) Jai Singh.
4. In Bengal, the banking grew very prosperous and politically powerful under
b) Saadat Khan
d) Ratan Seth .
IV.MATCH THE FOLLOWING:
COLUMN A COLUMN B
i) Saadat khan a) was given the title Nizam.
ii) Chinch Quilich Khan b) invaded India several times.
iii) Nadir Shah c) Governor of Awadh.
iv) Ahmad Shah Abdali d) Chhatrapati.
v) Shivaji e)carried away Kohinoor diamond.
vi) Gurmut f)will of the guru.
V.GIVE REASONS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1) Ijaradars were appointed in Awadh.
2) Bankers and Moneylanders became powerful in Bengal and Awadh.
3) The Marathas wers defeated in the third battle of Panipat.
VI. SHOW THE FOLLOWING IN AN OUTLINE MAP OF INDIA:
1) The region ruled by Jats, Sikhs, Rajputs. 2) Nizam’s kingdom.
3) Awadh. 4) Carnatic
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - India In The Eighteenth Century
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›