CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - Growing up as Boys and Girls. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
11. Growing up as Boys and Girls
Fill in the blanks:
1. _________________ is a sense of self awareness of who one is.
2. The term ______________ in house work means that women spend long hours in working at home.
3. When someone is not given due recognition for task or job they have done they can feel _____________________.
4. ________________ refers to a range of task related to looking after and nurturing.
5. The term __________________ in context of house work means the work that women do within the home is not recognized as work
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 Social Science Worksheet - Growing up as Boys and Girls
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›