CBSE Class 8 Social Science Sample Paper Set 4.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
Multiple Choice Questions
Choose the correct answer from the alternatives given below. (1x16 = 16)
1. __________ refers to a brightly coloured and printed scarf for the head or neck.
a) Jamdani b) Agaria c) Bandana d) Chintz
2. Someone who knows and studies several languages is known as _________.
a) orientalists b) linguist c) munshi d) priest
3. The founder of the Brahmo Samaj was _________.
a) Raja Ram Mohan Roy b) Dayanand Saraswati, c) M.G.Ranade d) Swami Vivekananda
4. ______________ mastered the western art of oil painting and realistic life from Indian mythology.
a) R.K.Lakshman b) Dara Shukoh, c) William Daniel d) Raja Ravi Varma
5. Gandhiji started the Non- Cooperation Movement in the year ________.
a) 1920 b) 1925 c) 1931 d) 1942
6. ----------------- was set up in 1950 for the economic development of India.
a) Planning Commission b) Civil Disobedience movement c) Non-cooperation Movement d) State Reorganization Commission
7. ------------- is the major food crop of the world.
a) Wheat b) Rice c) Barley d) Oats
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 Social Science Sample Paper Set 4.
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›