Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set O designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Business Studies Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Business Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set O.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. Tata power is planting trees on roadsides of several big cities. Name the objective Tata power is engaged.
2. It includes both. Trade as well as auxiliaries to trade. Name it.
3. How would you classify trade on the basis of geographical boundaries?
4. What is a profession?
5. “A number of signatories are required to the memorandum of association of a private company. What is that number?
6. State the meaning of unlimited liability.
7. Can a public company commence business after obtaining certificate of incorporation?
8. Define the term ‘Promotion’.
9. There are many MNCs in India Multinationals Corporation? Give two examples.
10. A government company is any company in which the paid-up capital held by the govt. is not less than ……….
11. Public sector enterprises could be organized under different forms. Briefly explain the three important forms.
12. Name and explain the partner who does not have interest in the partnership business but lends his name to the business firm.
13. Mention any three advantages of sole proprietorship.
14. “There is clear-cut difference between business and profession”. Identify three criteria on which they are different.
15. “Business is an economic activity”. Do you agree? Why?
16. A chartered accountant (C.A) as a professional is bound by the code of conduct prescribed by the Institute of chartered accountants of India. Mr. X, a leading CA, advises his client, a businessman, about the techniques to convert his black money into ‘white money’ and this avoid income tax is the conduct of both Mr. X and businessman justified? Give reasons for your answer.
17. A company is defined as an artificial person. What are its implications?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set O.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›