CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 3. CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 11 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 11 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class 11 sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links
1. The industries which provide support services to other industries are known as
(a) Primary industries
(b) Secondary Industries
(c) Tertiary Industries
(d) Commercial industries
2. Carbon monoxide emitted by automobile directly contributes to
(a) Water pollution
(b) Noise pollution
(c) Land pollution
(d) Air pollution
3. The capital investment in a small scale industry is
(a) 25 lakhs
(b) 10 lakhs
(c) One crore
(d) Rs.50, 000
4. Define Outsourcing
5. Just mention any two types of external trade.
6. Just mention the main communication which helps business for establishing link with outside world?
7. What do you mean by e-business?
8. What is Letter of Credit?
9. State any two sources of long term finance.
10. Define Business risk.
11. Briefly explain three advantages of issuing debentures.
12. Distinguish between private and public company.
13. Briefly explain three features of MNCs.
14. Explain any three types of warehouses.
15. Explain the merits of Mail Order Houses.
16. What do you understand by Sole proprietorship firm? Explain its demerits.
17. Briefly explain any four types of preference shares.
18. Distinguish between wholesale trade and retail trade.
19. Distinguish between traditional business and modern business.
20. Distinguish between Departmental stores and multiple shops on the basis of:
(b) Credit facilities
(c) Services offered
(d) Class of customers
21. Explain the causes of pollution.
22. Explain any five features of co-operative society.
23. What are the incentives provided by the government for industries in backward and hilly areas?
24. Briefly explain the features of statutory corporation.
25. Explain the characteristics of business
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 3.