Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 3 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Business Studies Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Business Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Business Studies Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 3
Business Studies Class 11 Sample Paper
1. The industries which provide support services to other industries are known as
(a) Primary industries
(b) Secondary Industries
(c) Tertiary Industries
(d) Commercial industries
2. Carbon monoxide emitted by automobile directly contributes to
(a) Water pollution
(b) Noise pollution
(c) Land pollution
(d) Air pollution
3. The capital investment in a small scale industry is
(a) 25 lakhs
(b) 10 lakhs
(c) One crore
(d) Rs.50, 000
4. Define Outsourcing
5. Just mention any two types of external trade.
6. Just mention the main communication which helps business for establishing link with outside world?
7. What do you mean by e-business?
8. What is Letter of Credit?
9. State any two sources of long term finance.
10. Define Business risk.
11. Briefly explain three advantages of issuing debentures.
12. Distinguish between private and public company.
13. Briefly explain three features of MNCs.
14. Explain any three types of warehouses.
15. Explain the merits of Mail Order Houses.
16. What do you understand by Sole proprietorship firm? Explain its demerits.
17. Briefly explain any four types of preference shares.
18. Distinguish between wholesale trade and retail trade.
19. Distinguish between traditional business and modern business.
20. Distinguish between Departmental stores and multiple shops on the basis of:
(b) Credit facilities
(c) Services offered
(d) Class of customers
21. Explain the causes of pollution.
22. Explain any five features of co-operative society.
23. What are the incentives provided by the government for industries in backward and hilly areas?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 3
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›