CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set A. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. State how do workers force business firms to follow social responsibilities?
2. 'Business is undertaken with the object of earning money.' Which characteristics of business is highlighted in this statement?
3. Cite in which kind of insuranc1e, insurable interest should exist north at the time of insurance and at the time of loss.
4. Mention two examples of departmental undertaking.
5. Give reason, why is a company called an artificial person.
6. Give two arguments in favour of social responsibility of business.
7. Illustrate two features of statutory corporation.
8. Differentiate between ethics and\ Law.
9. Explain briefly any three characteristics of business.
10. Name the following :
(a) A company having at least seven members.
(b) The from of organization b :st suited for self employment.
(c) A person who lend his name and goodwill for the benefits of a partnership firm.
(d) The member of the Joint Hindu family business other than Karta.
(e) The basic document prepared in partnership firm.
(f) The person who gives an impression to other's that he/she is a partner of the firm.
11. Differentiate between private sector and public sector enterprises on the basis of ownership, purpose and control.
12. Discuss the benefits of e-banking to banks.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set A.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›