1. State two examples of Assembling Industries.
2. State the minimum number of members required to form a public company.
3. Principle of Indemnity is not applicable to which Insurance?
4. Which method of making payment is mostly used in on-line business?
5. State any two e-business Risk.
6. Mention any two types of pollution.
7. What do you mean by Trade Credit?
8. State one important difference between Share and Debenture.
9. Why equity capital is called Permanent Capital?
10. How can you classify sources of funds on the basis of ownership?
11. Describe the differences between Economic and Non-economic activities.
12. What is meant by Statutory Corporation? State two examples.
13. What is meant by Insurable Interest?
14. Imagine life without your local market. What difficulties would a consumer face if there is no retail shop?
15. What is meant by Bill of Lading?
16. ‘Risk is an essential element of businesses. In the light of this statement, explain the concept of Business Risk and its any three causes.
17. Explain the need for outsourcing.
18. What is meant by Retained Earnings? Explain any 3 merits of it.
19. Explain any four services of wholesalers to manufacturers.
20. Distinguish between Private Company and public company.
21. What is meant by Multination companies? Explain any 3 features of it.
22. Describe the meaning of Business Ethics and 3 elements of it.
23. Explain the differences between Departmental stores and Multiple Shops.
24. Explain the problems of international business?
25. One man control is the best if that man is able manage everything. Do you agree? Justify your statement.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 11 Solved
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›