Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set Y designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Business Studies Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Business Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Business Studies Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set Y
Business Studies Class 11 Sample Paper
1. Name the occupation in which people work for others and get remunerated in Return.
2. Give two examples of business in which sole proprietorship is popular.
3. What are the forms of organizing private sector enterprises?
4. Expand CWC.
5. What is e business?
6. What is environmental pollution?
7. What are the types of shares?
8. State any one feature of cottage industries.
9. Distinguish any one difference between a wholesaler and retailer.
10. List any two countries with whom India trades.
11. What is the role of profit in business?
12. Write any three benefits of entering into joint ventures.
13. Explain any three functions of warehousing.
14. What preferential rights are enjoyed by preference shareholders? Explain.
15. Explain the functions of WTO.
16. Distinguish (any four) between Business, Profession and employment.
17. Distinguish between private company and public company (any four).
18. As a source of finance retained profit is better than other sources. Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer.
19. What is a documentary Bill of Exchange?
20. Describe the industrial policy 1991 towards the public sector.
21. Distinguish (any 5) between traditional business and e business.
22. Describe the various elements of business ethics.
23. What are the incentives provided by the Government for industries in backward and hilly areas?
24. Explain the advantages of departmental stores.
25. Despite limitations of size and resources many people continue to prefer sole proprietorship over other forms of organization? Why?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set Y
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›