Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set R designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Business Studies Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Business Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Business Studies Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set R
Business Studies Class 11 Sample Paper
1) Which cost should be taken into consideration while deciding about the source of funds?
2) Which type of assistance is provided by the government to small business?
3) What is Chambers of Commerce and industry?
4) What is portfolio Investment?
5) When was IMF established and where is the headquarter of IMF located?
6) McDonald restaurants are run in India by indian business firms under permission from McDonald.Name this mode of entry into international business.
7) Name the large retail business unit selling a wide variety of consumer goods on self service basis.
8) What is Shipment advice?
9) “Movement towards a paperless society” is the benefit of which business.
10) What is import general manifest?
11) State the difference between a public company and a private company as far as the commencement of business is concerned.
12) Describe three main functions of World bank.
13) State the features of Small scale industry(SSI)?
14) Distinguish between ‘preliminary contracts’ and ‘provisional contracts’.[Any three]
15) Why is principle of indemnity not applicable to the contract of life insurance?
16) Explain the concept of vending machines?
17) What is the major reason underlying trade between nations.
18) Enumerate the various problems faced by small business in India?
19) Write a short note on underwriting of shares
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set R
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›