CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set R. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
1) Which cost should be taken into consideration while deciding about the source of funds?
2) Which type of assistance is provided by the government to small business?
3) What is Chambers of Commerce and industry?
4) What is portfolio Investment?
5) When was IMF established and where is the headquarter of IMF located?
6) McDonald restaurants are run in India by indian business firms under permission from McDonald.Name this mode of entry into international business.
7) Name the large retail business unit selling a wide variety of consumer goods on self service basis.
8) What is Shipment advice?
9) “Movement towards a paperless society” is the benefit of which business.
10) What is import general manifest?
11) State the difference between a public company and a private company as far as the commencement of business is concerned.
12) Describe three main functions of World bank.
13) State the features of Small scale industry(SSI)?
14) Distinguish between ‘preliminary contracts’ and ‘provisional contracts’.[Any three]
15) Why is principle of indemnity not applicable to the contract of life insurance?
16) Explain the concept of vending machines?
17) What is the major reason underlying trade between nations.
18) Enumerate the various problems faced by small business in India?
19) Write a short note on underwriting of shares
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set R.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›