Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set M designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Business Studies Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Business Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Business Studies Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set M
Business Studies Class 11 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set M.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. State two examples of Assembling Industries.
2. State the minimum number of members required to form a public company.
3. Principle of Indemnity is not applicable to which Insurance?
4. Which method of making payment is mostly used in on-line business?
5. State any two e-business Risk.
6. Mention any two types of pollution.
7. What do you mean by Trade Credit?
8. State one important difference between Share and Debenture.
9. Why equity capital is called Permanent Capital?
10. How can you classify sources of funds on the basis of ownership?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set M.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›