CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set M.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. State two examples of Assembling Industries.
2. State the minimum number of members required to form a public company.
3. Principle of Indemnity is not applicable to which Insurance?
4. Which method of making payment is mostly used in on-line business?
5. State any two e-business Risk.
6. Mention any two types of pollution.
7. What do you mean by Trade Credit?
8. State one important difference between Share and Debenture.
9. Why equity capital is called Permanent Capital?
10. How can you classify sources of funds on the basis of ownership?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set M.