Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set N designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Business Studies Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Business Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set N.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. A company invites public to subscribe to its shares, which document is used for this purpose?
2. What are the different kinds of organizations that come under the public sector?
3. Name any two MNCs of USA.
4. What is ‘‘Health Insurance’’ ?
5. Why is Equity share capital called Risk capital?
6. Write full form of ‘‘MSMED Act’’.
7. What is the minimum limit of capital investment in SSIs?
8. What is an Indent?
9. Name the document containing the guarantee of a bank to honour drafts drawn on it by an exporter.
10. Under what Law the Joint Family System is regulated?
11. Explain any two business activities which are Auxiliaries to Trade.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set N.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›