CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 5. CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 11 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 11 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class 11 sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links
1. Write the name of business organisation which is formed with the motive of welfare of its members.
2. Write the full form of ATM.
3. Give an example of Chain store.
4. Define outsourcing.
5. Name any two application of E-business.
6. Give one example of economic responsibility.
7. Write one difference between ethic and law.
8. Give two example of Traditional Industries.
9. What is the parameter used by the Government to identify small unit.
10. What is a women enterprise.
11. What is a letter of credit? Why it is needed?
12. What is Departmental undertaking? Write its any two features.
13. No business is risk Free . In the light of this statement explain business risk and its causes (any two).
14. What is business Finance? Why do business need Funds.
15. State the features of cottage industries.
16. Explain any four features of NEFT.
17. What are the services offered by retailers to the consumer.
18. Discuss the limitation of electronic mode of doing business. Are these limitations severe enough to restrict its scope? Give any three reasons to support your answer.
19. What is environmental pollution? Why do the business enterprises need to adopt pollution control measures.
20. Commerce is the sum of those processes which are engaged in the removal of hindrances of person, Place and time . In the light of this statement explain the hindrances which are solved by the effective commerce.
21. Explain the principle documents used in exporting.
22. Define partnership deed and write its main contents.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 5.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›