Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 5 designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Business Studies Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Business Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Business Studies Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 5
Business Studies Class 11 Sample Paper
1. Write the name of business organisation which is formed with the motive of welfare of its members.
2. Write the full form of ATM.
3. Give an example of Chain store.
4. Define outsourcing.
5. Name any two application of E-business.
6. Give one example of economic responsibility.
7. Write one difference between ethic and law.
8. Give two example of Traditional Industries.
9. What is the parameter used by the Government to identify small unit.
10. What is a women enterprise.
11. What is a letter of credit? Why it is needed?
12. What is Departmental undertaking? Write its any two features.
13. No business is risk Free . In the light of this statement explain business risk and its causes (any two).
14. What is business Finance? Why do business need Funds.
15. State the features of cottage industries.
16. Explain any four features of NEFT.
17. What are the services offered by retailers to the consumer.
18. Discuss the limitation of electronic mode of doing business. Are these limitations severe enough to restrict its scope? Give any three reasons to support your answer.
19. What is environmental pollution? Why do the business enterprises need to adopt pollution control measures.
20. Commerce is the sum of those processes which are engaged in the removal of hindrances of person, Place and time . In the light of this statement explain the hindrances which are solved by the effective commerce.
21. Explain the principle documents used in exporting.
22. Define partnership deed and write its main contents.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›