1. Write the name of business organisation which is formed with the motive of welfare of its members.
2. Write the full form of ATM.
3. Give an example of Chain store.
4. Define outsourcing.
5. Name any two application of E-business.
6. Give one example of economic responsibility.
7. Write one difference between ethic and law.
8. Give two example of Traditional Industries.
9. What is the parameter used by the Government to identify small unit.
10. What is a women enterprise.
11. What is a letter of credit? Why it is needed?
12. What is Departmental undertaking? Write its any two features.
13. No business is risk Free . In the light of this statement explain business risk and its causes (any two).
14. What is business Finance? Why do business need Funds.
15. State the features of cottage industries.
16. Explain any four features of NEFT.
17. What are the services offered by retailers to the consumer.
18. Discuss the limitation of electronic mode of doing business. Are these limitations severe enough to restrict its scope? Give any three reasons to support your answer.
19. What is environmental pollution? Why do the business enterprises need to adopt pollution control measures.
20. Commerce is the sum of those processes which are engaged in the removal of hindrances of person, Place and time . In the light of this statement explain the hindrances which are solved by the effective commerce.
21. Explain the principle documents used in exporting.
22. Define partnership deed and write its main contents.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›