1. The industries which provide support services to other industries are known as
(a) Primary industries
(b) Secondary Industries
(c) Tertiary Industries
(d) Commercial industries
2. Carbon monoxide emitted by automobile directly contributes to
(a) Water pollution
(b) Noise pollution
(c) Land pollution
(d) Air pollution
3. The capital investment in a small scale industry is
(a) 25 lakhs
(b) 10 lakhs
(c) One crore
(d) Rs.50, 000
4. Define Outsourcing
5. Just mention any two types of external trade.
6. Just mention the main communication which helps business for establishing link with outside world?
7. What do you mean by e‐business?
8. What is Letter of Credit?
9. State any two sources of long term finance.
10. Define Business risk.
11. Briefly explain three advantages of issuing debentures.
12. Distinguish between private and public company.
13. Briefly explain three features of MNCs.
14. Explain any three types of warehouses.
15. Explain the merits of Mail Order Houses.
16. What do you understand by Sole proprietorship firm? Explain its demerits.
17. Briefly explain any four types of preference shares.
18. Distinguish between wholesale trade and retail trade
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set X
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›