1. Insurance is essential for business. Why?
2. What in EFT.
3. Write the full form of CII.
4. Name the type of manufacturing industry in which one material is separated into several useful products.
5. Name the form of business organisation which is found only in India.
6. What is the maximum no. of partners in a partnership firm carrying on banking business.
7. Explain the meaning of unlimited liability.
8. Write one function of NSIC
9. Write the meaning of tiny Sector
10. Name the type of public Enterprise which is established by a special Act of parliament.
11. Explain the nature of Business Finance.
12. Explain the meaning of Memorandum of understanding.
13. Explain the role of Karta in joint Hindu Family Business.
14. What is Joint Venture? Give its two limitation.
15. Business is an economic activity Do you agree? Why?
16. Profit maximisation can t be the sole objective of business Comment.
17. Write about four features of multinational company.
18. What is e-banking? What are Its advantages.
19. Explain the four features of small scale industries.
20. Write a note on various telecom services available for enhancing business.
21. State and explain types of outsourcing of services.
22. Explain licensing and Franching. How they differ?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 4
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›