CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 4. CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 11 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 11 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class 11 sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links
1. Insurance is essential for business. Why?
2. What in EFT.
3. Write the full form of CII.
4. Name the type of manufacturing industry in which one material is separated into several useful products.
5. Name the form of business organisation which is found only in India.
6. What is the maximum no. of partners in a partnership firm carrying on banking business.
7. Explain the meaning of unlimited liability.
8. Write one function of NSIC
9. Write the meaning of tiny Sector
10. Name the type of public Enterprise which is established by a special Act of parliament.
11. Explain the nature of Business Finance.
12. Explain the meaning of Memorandum of understanding.
13. Explain the role of Karta in joint Hindu Family Business.
14. What is Joint Venture? Give its two limitation.
15. Business is an economic activity Do you agree? Why?
16. Profit maximisation can t be the sole objective of business Comment.
17. Write about four features of multinational company.
18. What is e-banking? What are Its advantages.
19. Explain the four features of small scale industries.
20. Write a note on various telecom services available for enhancing business.
21. State and explain types of outsourcing of services.
22. Explain licensing and Franching. How they differ?
23. Make difference between departmental and multiple shops.
24. Explain any Five types of preference shares.
25. Define Retained earning. Write merits of retained earning.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 4.