CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set B. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Define Preliminary Contracts.
2. Write about the type of postal facility under which it is ensured that the mail is delivered to the addressee else shall come back to the sender.
3. Define speculative business risks with example.
4. Define Endowment Life Assurance policy.
5. Abdul decide4 to start the business of shoe manufacturing .He discussed with his father about the that he would require finance to start and run the business ,His father suggested him to divide the financial needs of business as per the requirement. What are the two categories of financial needs of business.
6. Write about the certificate enables the importer to claim tariff concession or other exemptions on the imported goods?
7. Define the Association clause given .in Memorandum of Association.
8. Write about Indian Depository Receipts.
9. Registration of Partnership. firm is not compulsory.But still many firms prefer registration of their partnership firms. Why? Give reasons.
10. Differentiate between Bank overdraft and Cash credit.
11. Mahindra and Mahindra was the first company in India to issue convertible debentures in January 1990.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set B.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›