CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 1 Solved. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Why business is called an economic activity?
2. Who elects the Board of directors in a Joint Stock Company?
3. Name the banks which provide financial aid to industries, heavy turnkey projects and foreign trade.
4. Differentiate between Social Responsibility and Legal Responsibility.
5. What is meant by ‘Annuity Policy’?
6. What is the purpose of taking health insurance?
7. How does government maintain a regional balance in the country?
8. Which clause of memorandum defines the purpose for which the company is formed?
9. Define the term ‘Disinvestment’.
10. Which group expects that the companies and producers must provide good quality and unadulterated goods and services as their social responsibility?
11. “Too much emphasis on profit to the exclusion of other objectives can be dangerous for good business.” Explain giving reasons.
12. Explain the following merits of Joint Hindu family business:-
(i) Continued business existence
(ii) Effective Control
13. Explain the concept of Business Risks.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 1 Solved
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›