Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 1 Solved designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Business Studies Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Business Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Business Studies Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 1 Solved
Business Studies Class 11 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 1 Solved. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Why business is called an economic activity?
2. Who elects the Board of directors in a Joint Stock Company?
3. Name the banks which provide financial aid to industries, heavy turnkey projects and foreign trade.
4. Differentiate between Social Responsibility and Legal Responsibility.
5. What is meant by ‘Annuity Policy’?
6. What is the purpose of taking health insurance?
7. How does government maintain a regional balance in the country?
8. Which clause of memorandum defines the purpose for which the company is formed?
9. Define the term ‘Disinvestment’.
10. Which group expects that the companies and producers must provide good quality and unadulterated goods and services as their social responsibility?
11. “Too much emphasis on profit to the exclusion of other objectives can be dangerous for good business.” Explain giving reasons.
12. Explain the following merits of Joint Hindu family business:-
(i) Continued business existence
(ii) Effective Control
13. Explain the concept of Business Risks.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 1 Solved
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›