1. Name the occupation in which people work for others and get remunerated in Return.
2. Give two examples of business in which sole proprietorship is popular.
3. What are the forms of organizing private sector enterprises?
4. Expand CWC.
5. What is e business?
6. What is environmental pollution?
7. What are the types of shares?
8. State any one feature of cottage industries.
9. Distinguish any one difference between a wholesaler and retailer.
10. List any two countries with whom India trades.
11. What is the role of profit in business?
12. Write any three benefits of entering into joint ventures.
13. Explain any three functions of warehousing.
14. What preferential rights are enjoyed by preference shareholders? Explain.
15. Explain the functions of WTO.
16. Distinguish (any four) between Business, Profession and employment.
17. Distinguish between private company and public company (any four).
18. As a source of finance retained profit is better than other sources. Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer.
19. What is a documentary Bill of Exchange?
20. Describe the industrial policy 1991 towards the public sector.
21. Distinguish (any 5) between traditional business and e business.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›