CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 1. CBSE exams for CBSE Students. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 11 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 11 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class 11 sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links
1. Name the occupation in which people work for others and get remunerated in Return.
2. Give two examples of business in which sole proprietorship is popular.
3. What are the forms of organizing private sector enterprises?
4. Expand CWC.
5. What is e business?
6. What is environmental pollution?
7. What are the types of shares?
8. State any one feature of cottage industries.
9. Distinguish any one difference between a wholesaler and retailer.
10. List any two countries with whom India trades.
11. What is the role of profit in business?
12. Write any three benefits of entering into joint ventures.
13. Explain any three functions of warehousing.
14. What preferential rights are enjoyed by preference shareholders? Explain.
15. Explain the functions of WTO.
16. Distinguish (any four) between Business, Profession and employment.
17. Distinguish between private company and public company (any four).
18. As a source of finance retained profit is better than other sources. Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer.
19. What is a documentary Bill of Exchange?
20. Describe the industrial policy 1991 towards the public sector.
21. Distinguish (any 5) between traditional business and e business.
22. Describe the various elements of business ethics.
23. What are the incentives provided by the Government for industries in backward and hilly areas?
24. Explain the advantages of departmental stores.
25. Despite limitations of size and resources many people continue to prefer sole proprietorship over other forms of organization? Why?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set 1.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›