CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set F. It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Seema cooks food at home. She takes the food to market for sale. On the way she finds few hungry children. She gives all the food to hungry children without charging any money. In which type of activity is Seema engaged?
2. Name the type of partnership which is formed for a specified time period to accomplish a specific project .
3. Which type of organisation is formed under Special Act of the Parliament?
4. A person did not disclose about his heart disease to insurance company while taking a life insurance policy. Which principle of insurance he has violated?
5. What is IEC number?
6. What are ICDs? What is the purpose of ICDs?
7. Name any two institutions set up to promote small industries set up in rural, backward and Hilly areas.
8. What is the full form of E&OE used in internal trade?
9. Rohit and Mohit are partners dealing in shares. Mohit uses firm’s money to buy shares on his name. He did not disclose this information to Rohit.
a)Does Rohit has any share in the profits earned from sale of these shares?
b)Which values did Mohit ignore by using firm’s money and not disclosing to his partner?(Any two values)
10. Which enterprise is formed when two or more firms join together for a common purpose and mutual benefits? Name and explain any two features of such enterprise?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set F.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›