Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set L designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 11 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 11 Business Studies Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Business Studies Standard 11 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 11 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 11 Business Studies Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Business Studies Sample Paper Class 11
Students can refer to the below Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 11 exams. Please download CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set L
Business Studies Class 11 Sample Paper
CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set L.Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. Give one example of each Consumable Goods and Capital Goods.
2. Name the business activity which removes all hindrances in the process of Exchange.
3. Name the business enterprise which is formed not to earn profits.
4. Which form of business enterprise is suitable for large scale business?
5. State any two objectives of public private partnership.
6. Whose approval is required if joint venture company is covered under automatic route?
7. State any one difference between goods and services.
8. What does VAST stand for?
9. Which account earns more interest saving account or fixed account?
10. State one factor that forces the business enterprises to consider their responsibilities towards society.
11. Mr. X supplies inferior quality of products at higher prices to consumers. Is he showing socially desirable behavior?
12. Distinguish between profession and business on the basis of : (i) Nature of work (ii) Reward and (iii) Transfer of interest.
13. The liabilities of sole proprietor is unlimited. Explain.
14. Why is government company form of organization preferred to any other form in public sector?
15. What are ethical concerns involved in outsourcing?
16. Describe briefly the payment mechanism of e-Business.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 11 Business Studies Sample Paper Set L.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›