Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 10 Political Science Power Sharing Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 10 Civics can get free printable Worksheets for Class 10 Civics in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 10 students should practice questions and answers given here for Civics in Grade 10 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 10 Civics Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Power Sharing Class 10 Civics Worksheet Pdf
Class 10 Civics students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Power Sharing in standard 10. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 10 Civics will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 10 Civics Worksheet for Power Sharing
CBSE Class 10 Political Science Worksheet - Power Sharing - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
TOPIC: Power Sharing
1. When did Sri Lanka gain independence?
a) 1947 b) 1946 c) 1948 d) 1949
2. Which community established its supremacy in Sri Lanka due to majoritarian measures?
a) Sri Lankan Tamils b) Christians c) Indian Tamils d) Sinhalas
3. Which community was in majority in Brussels?
a) Dutch speaking b) French speaking c) German speaking
4. Which reason of power sharing stresses that power sharing will bring out better outcomes?
a) Moral reason b) Prudential reason
5) Power sharing among different organs of government is called:
(a) Horizontal distribution of power
(b) Power sharing among social groups
(c) Vertical division of power
6) Explain the ethnic composition of Belgium and Sri Lanka.
7) Explain majoritarianism in Sri Lanka.
8) What is the cause of Civil War in Sri Lanka?
9) How did Belgium solve the problem of majoritarianism?
10) Why is power sharing needed?
11) What is the difference in Prudential and moral reasons of power sharing?
12) Explain horizontal distribution of power.
13) Explain vertical distribution of power.
14) Explain the system of checks and balance.
15) How is power shared by political parties?
16) How do interest groups influence the decisions of the government?
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 10 Political Science Worksheet - Power Sharing
Click for more Civics Study Material ›