CBSE Class 12 Business Studies HOTs - Nature and Significance of Management. Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) download and print.
Nature and Significance of Management
1. In order to be successful, an organisation, must change it goals according to the needs of the environment. Which characteristic of management are highlighted in the statement.
2. To meet the objectives of the firm, management of Angora Ltd. offers employment to physically challenged persons. Identify the organizational objective it is trying to achieve.
3. Name the level of management involved in
a. Overseeing the activities of workers.
b. Taking key decisions.
4. Give any 2 functions of middle level management.
5. Give any 2 functions of low level management.
6. Which function of management is known as essence as management.
7. Management of any organisation strive to attain different objectives Enumerate any 2 Such objectives.
8. Give any 2 characteristics of management.
9. Name the level of management the following posts belong to :
a. Purchase Manager. b. CEO c. Superintendent.
10. What do you mean by “effectiveness” ?
Please refer to link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Business Studies HOTs - Nature and Significance of Management.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›