CBSE Class 12 Ecomonics - Tips to get better marks in Economics. Learning the important concepts is very important for every student to get better marks in examinations. The concepts should be clear which will help in faster learning. The attached concepts made as per NCERT and CBSE pattern will help the student to understand the chapter and score better marks in the examinations.
Tips and Techniques for Improvement of PI
• Past five years board questions and answers are discussed and revised and students are asked to study it thoroughly without choice the question and answers.
• The below average students are encouraged to write the answers in points to fetch more marks
• Often repeated board question and answers are drilled to get quality result
• Slip tests are conducted in the class after every chapter is completed.
• Categorise the students in to different groups based on their performance in internal exams/tests, at the beginning of the academic session itself.
• Give special training and bring them to the level of average children by the middle of the academic session.
• Ensure that the performance of low achievers is improving after every examination.
• Special coaching is to be given to bright children. Ensure that all such children are getting 90 plus marks all exams. Additional reading materials are to be suggested to them.
• Conduct crash course on HOTS and VBQs month of January for all the categories of students.
• Solve at least 10 previous years question paper of CBSE. Teach the children clearly the various ways by which the same concept will be asked in the examination.
• Instruct the children to draw charts diagrams, table etc wherever applicable, though these are not specified in the question paper.
• Strictly follow the word limit specified for each question. ―What is‖ written is more important ―How much‖ is written. Write neatly legibly and to the point.
• Inform the children not to leave any question without attempting.
• During the gap between first pre-board exam and second pre-board exam, apply the technique of COACHING instead of TEACHING so that the students get expertise in writing answers to questions
Tips and techniques in teaching and learning process (only for teachers)
1. Syllabus for the current academic session need to be downloaded from CBSE website and kept with the teachers and students.
2. Follow the split up Syllabus and ensure that it is completed by 30th October. Micro economics should be taught first followed by Macro economics as given in the CBSE syllabus.
3. Proper planning of the lesson is essential by the teacher before starting the Chapter.
4. Use of day to day Examples and connecting the lesson with real Economic situations to ensure better understanding of the concepts.
5. Use of Concept mapping and mind mapping to ensure better understanding and learning. A copy of the same should be displayed in the class room.
6. Regular CAL/TAL Classes should be taken by the teacher to make lessons very interesting.
7. Teachers should ensure that the schedules and diagrams are properly presented to avoid confusion.
8. Solving numerical Questions stepwise with the proper formula is essential.
9. The teacher should train the students to adhere to time limit as well as word limit.
10. Questions on ‗distinguish between ‘to be answered in table format.
11. Every teacher should ensure that the value based questions in the board paper is attempted by every student.\
Please click the link below to download pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Ecomonics - Tips to get better marks in Economics.