CBSE Class 12 Ecomonics - Chapter Weightage. Learning the important concepts is very important for every student to get better marks in examinations. The concepts should be clear which will help in faster learning. The attached concepts made as per NCERT and CBSE pattern will help the student to understand the chapter and score better marks in the examinations.
PART A: INTRODUCTORY MICROECONOMICS
Units No. Marks
1. Introduction 04
2. Consumer Behaviour and Demand 18
3. Producer Behaviour and Supply 18
4. Forms of Market and Price Determination 10
5. Simple Application of Tools of Demand and Supply –
PART B: INTRODUCTORY MACROECONOMICS
6. National Income and Related Aggregates 15
7. Money and Banking 08
8. Determination of Income and Employment 12
9. Government Budget and the Economy 08
10. Balance of Payments 07
Please click the link below to download pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Ecomonics - Chapter Weightage.
Click for more Economics Study Material ›