CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Worksheet - All Chapters
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, RIYADH
CLASS-XII FIRST TERM INFORMATICS PRACTICES
1. What is MAC Address?
2. Write two advantages of networks.
3. Write two disadvantages of networks.
4. What is communication channel? Name the basic types of communication channels available.
5. What is IP address?
6. What is domain name? How is it alternatively known?
7. What are the various types of networks?
8. What is the difference between MAN and WAN?
9. What is meant by Topology? Name some popular topologies.
10. Define a network
11. What are the similarities and differences between bus and tree topologies?
12. What are the limitations of star topology?
13. What are the goals of network?
14. Write the applications of network?
15. What do you understand by domain name resolution?
16. What are communication channels? Discuss various channels available for networks?
17. Advantages and disadvantages of the followings :
i. optic fiber
ii. coaxial cables
iii. twisted pair cables
iv. radio waves
18. Discuss and compare various types of networks
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Worksheet - All Chapters