HTML-II : LISTS, TABLES AND FORMS
1. What types of list are supported by HTML?
2. Which three tags let you create the definition list?
3. Which three tags let you create the (i) un numbered lists? (ii) numbered lists?
4. What is a table? Which tag is used to create tables in HTML?
5. Which attributes are used to give border to a table?
6. Which attribute lets you control the display of select border sides of a table?
7. Which attributes is used to control the inside table border?
8. How is spacing in cells of table controlled?
9. What is the role of ALIGN attribute of <TABLE> tag?
10. How can you specify following in table?
(a) background image (b) background colour.
(c) Table height. (d) Table width.
11. What tag is used to specify
(i) Table data (ii) Table header (iii) Table row?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices HTML II Lists Tables and Forms Assignment
Click for more Informatics Practices Study Material ›