Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices More About Classes And Libraries Assignment. Get printable school Assignments for Class 12 Informatics Practices. Standard 12 students should practise questions and answers given here for Informatics Practices in Grade 12 which will help them to strengthen their understanding of all important topics. Students should also download free pdf of Printable Worksheets for Class 12 Informatics Practices prepared as per the latest books and syllabus issued by NCERT, CBSE, KVS and do problems daily to score better marks in tests and examinations
More About Classes And Libraries Class 12 Informatics Practices Assignment Pdf
Class 12 Informatics Practices students should refer to the following printable assignment in Pdf for More About Classes And Libraries in standard 12. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 12 Informatics Practices will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 12 Informatics Practices Assignment for More About Classes And Libraries
MORE ABOUT CLASSES AND LIBRARIES
1. Which keyword can protect a class in a package from accessibility by the classes outside the package?
(a) private (b)protected (c) final (d) None of these
Ans: (d) None of these.
2. We would like to make a member of a class visible in all subclasses regardless of what package they are in. Which one of the following keywords would achieve this?
(a) private (b)protected (c) final (d) public (e) None of these
Ans: (b) protected.
3. Which of the following keywords are used to control access to a class member?
(a) default (b) abstract (c)protected (d) interface (e) public.
Ans: (c) and (e) public
4. The public members of objects are accessed through which operator.
(a) arrow (b) dot (c) this (d) none of these
Ans: (b) dot
5. The private members are accessible only inside their _______class.
(a) own (b) sub (c) super (d) none of these
Ans: (a) own
6. Which command is used to import packages and their classes?
(a) include (b) import (c) public (d) inline
Ans: (b) import
7.Which statement is used to create a package in Java?
(a) Class (b) super (c) this (d) package
8. In Java, all strings are objects?
(a) True (b) False (c) don’t say
Ans: (a) True
9. What do you understand by Package in Java?
Ans: A group of classes is called package
10.Given a package named EDU. Student, how would you import a class named Test contained in this package? Write one line statement.
Ans: import EDU.Student.Test;
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices More About Classes And Libraries Assignment
Click for more Informatics Practices Study Material ›