CBSE Assignment for Class XII Economics. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
VERY SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS (1 MARK)
1. Define money.
2. What is meant by M.
3. What is meant by the term money supply?
4. What is bank rate?
5. State two primary functions of money.
6. What is meant by credit creation?
7. What is credit multiplier?
8. Write two functions of central banks.
9. What is cash reserve ratio (CRR)?
10. What is statutory liquidity ratio (SLR)?
11. What is demand deposits by banks?
12. State two monetary measures of credit control by central bank.
13. What are various money stock measures?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Economics Questions for Money and Banking