CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Supplementary Material. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
1. What do you mean by ‘Depository’?
2. What is the full form of CDSL?
3. What is the full form of NSDL?
4. What is the full form of DEMAT?
5. Where is a DEMAT account used?
6. Shabnam wants to invest her savings in share market. What is the most important requirement for this?
7. Juliee wants to get her share certificates in electronic form. What is the name of service provided by Depository?
8. What are the services provided by a Depository?
9. What are the benefits of opening a DEMAT account?
10. Harjeet wants to invest money in share market. As a Financial advisor what will you suggest him to do and why?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Supplementary Material
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›