CBSE Class 12 Business Studies - Revision (2)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
International Indian School, Riyadh.
1 mark questions:
1. Suggest a suitable organisation structure, for a large scale organisation having diversified activities and operations that require a high degree of specialisation.
2. Name the function of management that recognises the importance of every single person employed by an organisation.
3. Why is informal system of communication generally referred as the ‘grapevine communication’?
4. Name the type of plan that does not allow for any flexibility or discretion.
5. Name and define the function of management which is considered as a base for all other functions.
6. “Every organization has a social obligation to full fill”. Give one example to prove this statement.
7. What is meant by span of management?
8. Explain in one sentence how direction is a pervasive function of management.
9. Why is it said that ‘ Business Environment is a ‘Relative Concept’?
10. What is included in ‘Technological Environment ‘ of Business?
1. What is meant by ‘Esteem needs’ and ‘ Self-actualisation needs’ in relation to motivation of the employees?
2. Why did Fayol introduce the concept of ‘Gang Plank’ introduced in relation to the principle of ‘ Scalar Cahin’?
3. Management is regarded as an art by some, as science or as an inexact science by others. The truth seems to be somewhere in between. In the light of this statement, explain the true nature of management.
4. Explain the ‘differential piece rate system’ as a technique of scientific management,with a suitable example.
5. Explain the impact of government policy changes on business and industry in India with special reference to liberalisation and globalisation since 1991.
6. “Planning is the basic function of management”. Do you agree? Give reasons in support of your answer
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Business Studies - Revision (2)