CBSE Class 12 Business Studies - Revision (1)
Chapter wise assignments are being given by teachers to students to make them understand the chapter concepts. Its extremely critical for all CBSE students to practice all assignments which will help them in gaining better marks in examinations. All assignments available for free download on the website are developed by the best teachers having many years of teaching experience in CBSE schools all over the country. Students, teachers and parents are advised to download the CBSE study material.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL,RIYADH
CLASS : XII
SUBJECT: BUSINESS STUDIES
CH. 1 : NATURE AND SIGNIFICANCE OF MANAGEMENT
1. How can you say Management is a series of continous on going functions?
2. Define Management.
3. How is Management multidimensional?
4. Survival and growth of business depends upon its Management. Discuss the importance of Management.
5. Explain Management as an Art and Science.
6. Mr. Ajay is working as C.E.O. of HCL Ltd. To which level of Management he belongs? What are his basic function?
7. Mrs. Dipthi works as Regional Manager in Satyam Ltd. What are her basic functions?
8. Mr. Arpit works as a Foreman in a company. What will be his basic functions?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Business Studies - Revision (1)
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›