CBSE Class 12 Business Studies full study material. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
VERY SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS (1 MARK)
1. How are management principles derived?
Ans. Management principles are derived through observation and analysis of events.
2. Give anyone difference between Principle and Technique.
Ans. Principles are guidelines to take decision whereas techniques are methods to take action.
3. What is meant by 'Universality of management principles'?
Ans. This it means that they are applicable to all kinds of organizations.
4. The principles of management aren't rigid and can be modified when the situation demands. Which nature of principles is being discussed here?
5. Define scientific management.
Ans. Application of a scientific approach to managerial decision making.
6. List any two principle of 'Scientific Management' formulated by Taylor for managing an organization scientifically.
Ans. (i) Science, not Rule of Thumb. (ii) Harmony, not Discord.
7. Factory owners or managers relied on personal judgment in attending to the problems they confronted in the course of managing their work. Which principle of Taylor is it referring to ?
Ans. 'Rule of thumb'
8. What do you mean by Mental Revolution?
Ans. Mental Revolution means revolutionary change in the attitude of both workers and managers from competition to cooperation.
9. Principle of cooperation, not individualism, is an extension of which principle given by Fayol?
Ans. Principle of Harmony, not discord.
10. What is the aim of Method study?
Ans. Aim is to find one best method of doing the job.
11. What is the aim of doing motion study?
Ans. The aim of this study is to eliminate unnecessary movements so as to ensure timely completion of work.
12. What is the purpose of time study?
Ans. To estimate/ determine a fair day‟s work.
13. Name the techniques of Taylor which is the strongest motivator for a worker to reach standard performance.
Ans. Differential Piece Wage system.
14. The directors of XYZ limited, an organisation manufacturing computers, want to double the sales and have given the responsibility to the sales manager. The sales manger has no authority either to increase sales expense or appoint new salesmen. Hence, he could not achieve this target. Identify the principle violated in this situation.
Ans. Principle of Authority and Responsibility.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies full study material
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›