CBSE Class 7 Geography - All Chapters
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, RIYADH
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT –II 2013-14
STD. - VII
Chapter 7 : Weather, Climate and Adaptations of animals to climate :
Fill in the blanks :
1. ______________ is the measure of moisture in air.
2. The weather reports are prepared by the ___________ department of the government.
3. The day today condition of the atmosphere is a place is called ____________ at that place.
4. The maximum temperature of the day occurs in the ___________ while minimum temperature occurs in the ______________.
5. Polar regions are situated near ___________ and tropical region is situated around the _______________.
6. Special features of an animal to live in its surrounding is called _______________
7. Penguins are good swimmer because their bodies are___________ and their feet have __________________.
8. All the changes in the weather are driven by the ______________
9. One of the important feature of tropical region is __________
10. The ___________ regions are very cold throughout the year.
11. The temperature, humidity, rainfall and other factors are called _____________________ of the weather.
12. The typical desert climate is ___________ and _____________.
13. The climate of the north-east of India is __________________
14. _____________ is a means which is adapted by some birds to escape the harsh, cold conditions.
Name the following
1. An instrument used to measure rainfall.
2. The thermometer used to record maximum and minimum temperature.
3. Two animals living in polar regions.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - All Chapters