CBSE Class 7 Civics Practice Worksheet - Understanding Media - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Chapter-6 Understanding Media
Q-1 Fill in the blanks: -
1) ________ and _________ are examples of electronic media, newspaper and magazines are examples of __________ media.
2) _______ invented the first television.
3) An _________ media means that no one should control and influence its coverage.
4) In a democracy _________, ___________ and _______ are a few ways by which publics can protect against any issue.
Q-2 Give reasons: -
1) Most television channels and T.V.are part of big business house because_________________.
2) Some advertisements are shown repeated by during the same programme because___________________.
3) A balanced report is one that_________________.
4) It is common to say that the ‘media sets the agenda’ because____________________.
5)___________ is my favourite TV programme because _________________.
Q-3 Define the following: -
a) Local media
d) Public protest
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 7 Civics Practice Worksheet - Understanding Media