CBSE Class 7 Civics Practice Worksheet - A Shirt in the Market - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
Class VII Civics
A shirt in the market
1. Ginning mill
Q2)What is putting out system ? How is it advantageous for weavers?
Q3) Name one of the largest cloth markets in the world. In what ways are weaver dependent on cloth merchants?
Q4) What are disadvantages of the putting out system for the weavers? How can this be avoided?
Q5) What is a cooperative? Give examples. How are these co operatives helpful to the weavers ?
Q6) What are the demands that foreign buyers make on garment exporters? How do the garment exporters meet these conditions?
Q7) “It usually rich and powerful that get the maximum earnings from the market.” Why?
Q8) Match the words of Column A with Column B
1) Ginning a) money put in by the manufacturer to produce cloth
2) Spinning b) who gets goods from other countries
3) Looms c) removing seeds from cotton
4) Importer d) makes cloth with yarn
5) Investment e) changing cotton into yarn
6) Weaver f) machine for weaving cloth
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 7 Civics Practice Worksheet - A Shirt in the Market