CBSE Class 7 History Worksheets (10). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
The Global Edge School- Revision Paper 2012 -2013
Global Edge School – Ahead Of The Learning Curve Weekly Test 2011-2012 1
Max Marks: 20
Q 1. Fill in the blanks. (1X10)
1. The Medieval period is divided into _______________ and _______________________.
2. Bhoja conquered ______________ and made it his capital.
3. The greatest ruler of Mewar was ___________________.
4. _______________ and ________________ are two of the earliest name by which our country was known in ancient time.
5. ____________ and ________________ were the two groups of nobles at the Bahmani court.
6. _____________ invaded India in 1398.
7. The biography,___________ was written by Gulbadan Begum.
Q2. Answer the following question. (2X5)
1. Write about 2 major historical developments during the Medieval period.
2. Who were Harihara and Bukka?
3. What do you know about Chola sculptures?
4. How are travelogues an important literary source?
5. How did Krishnadeva Raya make his kingdom powerful and prosperous?
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 7 History Worksheets (10)
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›