Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 7 Geography History Civics Geography Worksheet Set C. Students and teachers of Class 7 Social Science can get free printable Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 7 students should practice questions and answers given here for Social Science in Grade 7 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 7 Social Science Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 7 Geography - History Civics Geography (3)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL
BOKARO STEEL CITY
ASSIGNMENT FOR THE SESSION 2013-2014
Class: VII Subject : Social Science Assignment No. 3
Section : A (History)
1. How far Aurangzeb was responsible for the decline of the Mughal Dynasty?
2. Compare and contrast between Bhakti and Sufi Movements with the help of any four points
3. Compare and contrast between the invasions of Nadir Shah and Ahmad Shah Abdali.
Section : B (Civics)
1. Mention any three reasons for gender-bias in India.
2. Describe the social, economic and political aspects of gender with one example of each.
Section : C (Geography)
1) What are tides? How are they useful for us?
2) Why should we conserve forests for the survival of life on the Earth?
3) Differentiate between urban and rural settlement.
4) On the outline map of the world mark the following ocean currents.
a) Gulf stream
b) Brazilian current
c) Oyashio current
d) Peru Current
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 7 Geography - History Civics Geography (3)
Click for more Social Science Study Material ›